As they’ve been doing around marquee stadium events of late, WWE held talent tryouts ahead of SummerSlam in Nashville last month. This one had a new, Triple H-led team evaluating talent, including Paul Heyman and Big E. It also reportedly didn’t go that well.
But they still found 14 people to sign to their NIL (for “Next In Line”, a play on the name, image & likeness contracts NCAA athletes can sign while maintaining collegiate eligibility) program.
Here’s who got a deal from Haitch himself:
- Kennedy Cummins - Cheerleader from the University of Minnesota
- Gabrielle Dunn - Karate practitioner who won the Women’s Adult Forms Overall Grand Championship at the US Capitol Classics
- Rickssen Opont - Track & Field athlete from the University of South Alabama
- Alivia Ash - Track & Field athlete from Louisville & Rutgers
- Harleigh White - Track & Field athlete from Clemson
- Chukwusom Enekwechi - Track & Field athlete from East Michigan
- Jade Gentile - Soccer player from West Virginia University
- Anna Keefer - Track & Field athlete from the Univerity of North Carolina
- Breanna Ruggiero - Former Cheerleader at Sacramento State Cheer
- Beau Morris - Offensive lineman from Southern Methodist University
- Franki Strefling - Volleyball player from Eastern Michigan University
- Hayden Pittman - Tight End from University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Lea Mitchell - Gymnast from Michigan State University
- Kevin Ventura-Cortes - Tight End from Concordia St Paul
Lots of folks looking to follow Bianca Belair’s path from track. Anyone stand out to you?