The Judgment Day have been griefing Rey and Dominik Mysterio for weeks now. Finn Balor called Rey a bad father, they had some matches, the Mysterios used Eddie Guerrero’s old lying, cheating, and stealing tricks to score a couple victories.
It’s been fun!
It’s all led to this:
BREAKING: @reymysterio & @DomMysterio35 will take on #TheJudgmentDay in a No Disqualification Tag Team Match THIS SATURDAY at #SummerSlam!@FinnBalor @ArcherofInfamy @RheaRipley_WWE pic.twitter.com/XYkpwJqw4O— WWE (@WWE) July 26, 2022
After it looked like they finally squared up on Monday Night Raw this week, Rhea Ripley returned and kept the feud going with a backstage attack. Considering the chair shot fakeouts, it only makes sense to put them in a No DQ match so they’re free to use them just as much as they’d like.
We’ll see it go down at SummerSlam this Sat., July 30, 2022, at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennesse.
Here’s the updated match card:
- WWE Universal Championship Last Man Standing Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
- Raw Women’s Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Becky Lynch
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
- WWE Tag Team Championship (with Jeff Jarrett as Special Guest Referee): The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
- United States Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Theory
- No Disqualification: The Mysterios vs. The Judgment Day
- Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin
- Logan Paul vs. The Miz
- Riddle vs. Seth Rollins