WWE held this year’s Hall of Fame ceremony live immediately following Friday Night SmackDown from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, and it was an evening to remember. In years past the promotion has uploaded quite a few videos featuring highlights of the night and backstage interviews but this year they eased back on that:
- The Steiner Brothers bark their way into the Hall of Fame
- All hail Class of 2022 Hall of Famer Queen Sharmell
- Shad Gaspard was more than a warrior, he was a sheepdog
- Jessie White honors Vader as a father and an entertainer
- Mr. McMahon looks back on the unparalleled career of The Undertaker
- The Undertaker receives an incredible ovation from WWE Universe
- The Undertaker ends Hall of Fame speech with a powerful final message
- Queen Sharmell and Steiners reflect on Hall of Fame inductions
That standing ovation The Undertaker received, which sustained for what felt like a long time, was a genuinely powerful moment. The notoriously private wrestler struggled to keep his emotions in check while fans let loose with cheers, claps, and chants in appreciation of his legendary career. It was a one hell of a moment.
For a full recap of all the night’s events click here.