Fan footage of a less-than-smooth-looking spot between Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair went viral after last night’s SmackDown was taped on Feb. 11. A (pretty no-brainer) report followed that WWE would air an edited version of the segment followed.
Turns out, they didn’t really edit much. Just cut to a camera behind Flair to make it look less obvious that her face didn’t hit the table.
If you watched the other version, you can’t unsee how not-great this was. But if you never saw it, which is probably true for the majority of the people who watch SmackDown? You probably didn’t think twice about it.
Anyway, here are the highlights from the Feb. 18 SmackDown:
- Ronda Rousey agrees to compete with one arm tied at Elimination Chamber
- Ricochet vs. Sheamus
- Celebrate The Undertaker’s legendary career following WWE Hall of Fame induction news
- Relive the road to Goldberg’s title match against Roman Reigns
- Ivar vs. Jey Uso
- Drew McIntyre to make Elimination Chamber “The Night the Laughter Died”
- Sami Zayn captures the Intercontinental Title from Shinsuke Nakamura
- Goldberg tells Roman Reigns he’s the next Universal Champion
- There is nothing The Usos can do to stop the Raid (online exclusive)
- Sami Zayn celebrates his third Intercontinental Title win (online exclusive)