SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair and Bayley aren’t done with each other just yet.
But they will be soon.
Indeed, during this week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown, Bayley claimed she’s still in Belair’s head, Belair admitted it was true, and then decided the only way to make that change would be to embarrass Bayley to such a degree that it will end things between the two once and for all. So she proposed an “I Quit” match. Bayley accepted.
Michael Cole made like we have to wait for officials to confirm the match is good to go but that’s a formality, and the two will go at it once more at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view scheduled for Sun., July 18, 2021, in Fort Worth, Texas.
This should put an end to their feud just in time for Belair to move on to something new at SummerSlam.
Here’s the updated Money in the Bank match card:
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge (Universal championship match)
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston (WWE championship match)
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair (Raw women’s championship match)
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley (SmackDown women’s championship I Quit match)