WWE's adding to the card for July 18’s Money on the Bank event in Fort Worth, and continuing to make it very clear Jimmy Uso's latest alcohol-related arrest is a "personal responsibility" issue that won't impact their creative plans.
Not that that's a surprise. The SmackDown Tag title match between The Usos and Mysterios announced today (July 16) for Sunday’s Kickoff show was set-up last Friday. That's when they booked a six-man that merges two title feuds, as Edge teams with Rey & Dominik Mysterio against Roman Reigns and Jimmy & Jey Uso.
We’ll see if The Usos again claim gold (or in the case silver) shortly after Jimmy had a run-in with the law. In February of 2019, they won the SmackDown Tag titles shortly after he was arrested for disorderly conduct in Detroit.
Here’s an updated look at the Money in the Bank card:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge for the Universal championship
- Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c) for the WWE title
- John Morrison, Ricochet, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kevin Owens, Shinsuke Nakamura & Seth Rollins in the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Naomi, Nikki ASH, Natalya, Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega & Tamina in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women’s championship
- Omos & AJ Styles (c) vs. Viking Raiders for the Raw Tag team championships
- The Usos vs. The Mysterios (c) for the SmackDown Tag team titles (Kickoff match)