Earlier this week, Sonya Deville added Natalya to the women’s ladder match that will take place this Sunday (July 18) at Money in the Bank 2021. That left just one open spot in the match to be chosen from the SmackDown roster.
The decision to add Tamina to the match is disappointing considering that Shotzi
Blackheart is right there and is a natural choice to balance out Natalya. Shotzi and Nox just debuted on SmackDown with a win over Natalya and Tamina last week, after all.
Instead, the final member of the match will be Tamina, who holds the Women’s tag team titles with Natalya.
So the field is now set in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match. Raw is represented by Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, and Nikki A.S.H. SmackDown is represented by Natalya, Tamina, Liv Morgan, and Zelina Vega.
Here’s an updated look at the card for Money in the Bank:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge for the Universal championship
- Kofi Kingston vs. Bobby Lashley (c) for the WWE title
- John Morrison, Ricochet, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kevin Owens, Shinsuke Nakamura & Seth Rollins in the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Naomi, Nikki ASH, Natalya, Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega & Tamina in the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women’s championship
- Omos & AJ Styles (c) vs. Viking Raiders for the Raw Tag team championships