WWE is hitting the road again come July, and to prepare for as much they had wrestlers on Monday Night Raw cutting promos to try to convince you to come and see it. These promos ranged from awful to hilarious to cringeworthy to downright baffling.
- Braun Strowman calling himself “your conductor of destruction”
- Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke doing some incredibly bad acting
- John Morrison working hard as hell to get this “drip drip, world’s moist dangerous man” character over
- Jeff Hardy screaming his name at us
- Naomi and Lana overdoing it
- The Viking Raiders going full 1990 right here in the year of our lord 2021
- Akira Tozawa being hilarious
- T-Bar and Mace being CRINGE
I think what amazed me most about these promos is the fact that they’re all designed to get you to want to pay to come out to the shows to see them and not a single one of them managed to accomplish that feat. Morrison came the closest. It should be fun seeing what he can do with The Miz on the sidelines for the rest of the year.