WWE took to Twitter a short while ago to announce the card for next week’s episode of Monday Night Raw. Here’s what the fine folks in Milwaukee, Wisconsin can look forward to watching:
- Finn Balor vs. Austin Theory, in a match that has come about thanks to the latter constantly taking selfies alongside a downed Balor. WWE is selling it as Theory “putting Vince McMahon’s lessons to the test,”
- Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop, in a match that feels like it’s happened every week for a month straight,
- Damian Preist vs. Dolph Ziggler, in what they’re calling a “Championship Contender’s Match.” I guess that means if Dolph wins he’s in line for a title shot? It’s still unclear,
- Miz TV with special guests AJ Styles & Omos, who have been strangely fractured of late. Styles & Omos will also wrestle Rey & Dominik Mysterio on this show,
- Finally, Rhea Ripley vs. Queen Zelina.
This is all in addition to the already announced “Cutting Edge” segment with Edge hosting Maryse and whatever Bobby Lashley will be getting up to.