Well, this took a turn.
Bray Wyatt again tried to use Alexa Bliss to lure Braun Strowman back from the swamp he left him in at Extreme Rules on this week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown. Only this time, she kept him from attacking her simply by holding her hand up and then touching his face.
That led to a video of Strowman saying that, actually, he doesn’t give a damn about Bliss. As it turns out, going to that swamp he knew he would either destroy Wyatt or become the most evil monster in the world.
And he didn’t destroy Wyatt.
The new Braun:
Now they’ll have a match at SummerSlam, and Alexa can go back to dealing with whatever is going on with her and Nikki Cross instead of being accosted by scary dudes.
The updated SummerSlam match card:
- Braun Strowman (c) vs. Bray Wyatt (Universal championship)
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton (WWE championship)
- Apollo Crews (c) vs. MVP (United States championship)
- The Street Profits (c) vs. Andrade & Angel Garza (Raw tag team championship)
- Dominik Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins