28 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Money in the Bank 2020.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of May 2020. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), typical 24/7 title shenanigans will be ignored, and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 7 events - Asuka
- 5 events - Aleister Black, Kofi Kingston
- 4 events - Baszler, Bryan, Morrison, Strowman, Styles, Rollins
- 3 events - Otis
- 2 events - Corbin, Lashley, Bayley, Evans, Tamina, Wyatt, McIntyre
- 1 event - Big E, Miz, Metalik, Dorado, Cutler, Blake, Truth, Carmella, Brooke, Jax, Mysterio
And here are the streaks that ended at Money in the Bank:
- 3 events - Dolph Ziggler
- 2 events - Jimmy Uso, Street Profits, Zayn
- 1 event - Bliss, Cross, Sane, Elias, Lynch, Owens, Goldberg, Undertaker, Flair, Ripley, Edge, Orton, Garza, Theory, Naomi, Banks, Cena, Lesnar
Asuka’s spot on top of the list is more secure now that she is the Raw women’s champion.
Looking a little further down the list, it’s possible that the finals of the Intercontinental championship tournament, which will take place two days before Backlash 2020, could keep Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles off the June pay-per-view. If Styles and Bryan were to have a rematch at Backlash, it would very likely be a better wrestling match than The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever, so it doesn’t seem likely to go down that way.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next?