Like their list of banned terms, WWE’s list of banned moves isn’t set in stone. Seth Rollins had to stomp using the curb stomp for a while, but can again. Piledrivers aren’t allowed, but performers can get permission to use them on occasion, and Canadian Destroyers were everywhere for a bit.
We’ll see how long the latest addition stays on the list. If it sticks, a lot of fans probably won’t complain. It’s the move which made Finn Bálor’s Universal title reign a brief one, led to Sting’s retirement, and just last month Kairi Sane got banged up taking one from Nia Jax.
This was supposed to be a buckle bomb....I think.... pic.twitter.com/NPRi5HITjN— Austin (@rondarouseyszn) April 21, 2020
Yes, PWInsider says multiple sources told them the turnbuckle powerbomb is not going to be used in WWE - at least for the time being.
Good idea? How long will it stay on the banned move list?
Sound off below, Cagesiders.