The next pay-per-view (PPV) on the WWE schedule is the Money in the Bank show set to take place on Sun., May 10, 2020, likely at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, although at least two matches will take place at WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
We’re just one week away from the show and the card looks like this:
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins (WWE championship)
McIntyre said he wants to beat the best, so he’s giving Rollins a shot at the title.
- Braun Strowman (c) vs. Bray Wyatt (Universal championship)
After Strowman defeated Goldberg to win the title, Wyatt made it clear right away that he had something “The Fiend” wants. He’s since been telling stories.
- Bayley (c) vs. Tamina (SmackDown women’s championship)
Bayley offered up a title shot if Tamina could beat Sasha Banks, and she did that. This program has seemingly been more about building to Bayley vs. Banks.
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match
Participants: Asuka, Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
Participants: Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Aleister Black, Baron Corbin, Otis. The final participant will be decided in a Gauntlet match on Raw this week.
- The New Day (c) vs. Miz & John Morrison vs. The Forgotten Sons vs. Lucha House Party (SmackDown tag team championship)
It’s a mess at the top of the blue brand’s tag division, so they’ll sort it out here.
That’s the card so far.