Names who were released from the WWE developmental system continue to leak out, as we heard the would.
This latest group from PWInsider mostly consists of people signed from tryouts held abroad over the past couple of years:
- Mohamed Fahim (Mohamed Abdelfattah) - an Egyptian signed in 2018; has predominantly worked the Florida house show circuit.
- Marco Gomes - a Brazilian Muay Thai instructor signed last August
- Faisal Kurdi - signed after the June 2019 tryout in Saudi Arabia
- Hussain Aldagal - a bodybuilder signed from the same tryout as Kurdi
- Edgar Lopez - signed after the tryout in Chile last September
- Rocky (Yifeng) - an actor from Shanghai signed after a tryout for Chinese performers at the Performance Center in Sept. 2016
For a complete list of those affected by this week’s cuts, click here.