10. Becky Lynch announces she’s pregnant
9. “Everyone’s the next big thing, until they’re not”
8. Drew McIntyre promises to “invade Suplex City”
7. The Miz tells Sheamus to laugh at his own career because it’s a joke
6. Sonya Deville tells Mandy Rose she has no talent
5. Seth Rollins claims there would be no Kevin Owens without him
4. AJ Styles brings Undertaker’s wife into it before their Boneyard match at WrestleMania
3. Randy Orton explains to Drew McIntyre how he’s so much more valuable to WWE
2. Sasha Banks calls her name bigger than Bayley’s SmackDown women’s championship
1. Roman Reigns explains to Jey Uso how their family relies on him
I don’t know if it’s just the selection from WWE or if it was simply a down year for promos — which would make sense, considering there haven’t been fans in the stands for much of the year — but this list just isn’t very good. Reigns, as great as he’s been, shouldn’t be anywhere near number one for that promo. Deville deserves to be higher up. Lynch at 10 seems strange, to say the least.
Either way, there you go.