WarGames is always a dangerous affair. When NXT gave us a video segment entitled “Casualties of WarGames” on the fallout show, we knew this year’s TakeOver dedicated to the two-rings-one-cage affair was particularly so.
As if Bobby Fish’s muscle tear, Candice LeRae’s busted wing, Oney Lorcan’s smashed face and poor Pat McAfee’s broken toe (the man hasn’t worn socks in a week!) weren’t enough, the week also brought injuries from outside WarGames. Timothy Thatcher and Johnny Gargano were bloodied up at Takeover on Sunday. Then even after they survived the weekend, Damian Priest and Cameron Grimes were were bruised and twisted up on Wednesday!
It’s all covered in Matt Camp’s longest ever Injury Report video. Here’s that, and a list of what it covers:
- Damian Priest: Dealing with back pain, may have suffered broken ribs
- Candice LeRae: Possible broken arm; not medically cleared
- Dakota Kai: Multiple undisclosed injuries; not medically cleared
- Bobby Fish: Surgery for torn tricep; not medically cleared
- Pat McAfee: Undisclosed injuries
- Oney Lorcan: Facial contusions & lacerations that required stitches
- Johnny Gargano: Required stitches on his lip
- Timothy Thatcher: Required stitches for ear laceration
- Cameron Grimes: Out of action as a result of Thatcher “snapping” his leg