WWE featured nine total matches on the main card of Clash of Champions 2019 (Sun., Sept. 15) from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 27 minutes, and 4 seconds (3h 27m 04s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the nine matches that took place during this event:
- 20m 48s: Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton
- 17m 24s: Roman Reigns vs. Erick Rowan
- 13m 47s: Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks
- 10m 55s: Seth Rollins vs. Braun Strowman
- 10m 02s: New Day vs. The Revival
- 9m 35s: Rollins & Strowman vs. Ziggler & Roode
- 9m 34s: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. The Miz
- 8m 06s: Bliss & Cross vs. Rose & Deville
- 3m 45s: Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair
These times add up to 1h 43m 56s, which is roughly 50.2% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.8%.
The bell never rang to end the match between Banks and Lynch. Commentary said that Lynch was disqualified for striking the referee with a chair, so I ended the match time at the point when the chair hit the official. Therefore the brawl into the audience did not count as part of their match time.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?