18 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of SummerSlam 2019.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of August 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 9 events - Kofi Kingston
- 8 events - Bayley
- 6 events - Ricochet, Lynch, Rollins
- 4 events - Kevin Owens
- 3 events - Dolph Ziggler
- 2 events - Shane, Styles, Lesnar
- 1 event - Natalya, Goldberg, Moon, Stratus, Charlotte, Orton, Wyatt, Balor
And here are the streaks that ended at SummerSlam.
- 8 events - Baron Corbin
- 7 events - Samoa Joe
- 5 events - Drew McIntyre, Roman Reigns
- 3 events - Lacey Evans
- 2 events - Woods, Big E, Bryan, Rowan, Otis, Tucker, Bliss
- 1 event - Undertaker, Revival, Usos, Black, Cesaro, Cross, Strowman, Lashley
With only 18 slots available on the main card of SummerSlam, a handful of which went to part-timers, quite a few existing streaks ended on that night. Kofi Kingston and Bayley remain strong at the top of the active list, and they both have matches lined up for Clash of Champions on Sun., Sept. 15, 2019, at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?