When not hugging it out and teaming up with Cageside’s own Sean Rueter, Bray Wyatt has quickly become the hottest thing in pro wrestling. The Fiend’s debut at SummerSlam was the talk of the weekend, and WWE choosing to hold him off both Raw and SmackDown only stoked the flames even more.
Now Wyatt and his Fiend alter ego are headlining WWE 2K20’s pre-order bonus for their yearly video game release. This is a big spot for Wyatt and his new character. Both WWE and 2K are throwing a ton of marketing muscle behind Wyatt in the coming months.
For longtime fans of Wyatt and his newfound push this has to be taken as a great sign.
Per the official 2K press release:
“WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night is the first entry in the WWE 2K20 Originals series of downloadable content packs, each with a different theme, that will introduce all new imaginative realms to WWE fans, with new content for all your favorite parts of WWE 2K. Bump in the Night’s horror vibe is perfect for its fall release following the launch of WWE 2K20 on October 22. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night, is available at no additional charge for those who pre-order WWE 2K20 at participating retailers. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night will also be available for individual purchase at $14.99.
WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night’s centerpiece is the debut playable version of “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, who taunted the WWE Universe for months before his in-ring debut at SummerSlam this past Sunday. Wyatt fits in perfectly with the pack, loaded with a horror-themed Showcase, unique story towers, frightening versions of some of your favorite WWE Superstars, and much more.”
The WWE 2K20 Originals bonus pack is pretty packed with content.
Story 2K Towers
2K Towers with full stories and unique versions of WWE Superstars
- “The Fiend” – “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt stars in his own tower
- “All Fed Up” – “Fed-Up” Sheamus is forced to take on some of his former fellow Superstars, who have all become zombies
- “Nowhere to Run” – “Twisted” Nikki Cross looks to “play” with other Superstars in her own twisted game
- “One of the Family” – “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt decides to bring on one of his past recruits. Can Daniel Bryan avoid becoming one of “The Swampfather’s” thralls?
- “Nowhere to Hide” – “Survivor” Mandy Rose has had enough of “Twisted” Nikki Cross and her games. She’s going to do what she can to put an end to the madness
Horror-themed WWE Superstar Characters
- “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
- “Demon King” Finn Bálor
- “The Swampfather” Bray Wyatt
- “Wicked” Aleister Black
- “Unleashed Apex Predator” Randy Orton
- “Fed-Up” Sheamus
- +2 mystery versions of WWE Superstars
- Wyatt Swamp Arena
- Cemetery Brawl Arena
- Dozens of Create-a-Superstar parts
- New Create-an-Arena parts
- New weapons
- New moves
Also included in the pre-order bonus is an alternate 2K Showcase mode, where Wyatt stars alongside Finn Balor in a story that takes place at the Wyatt Compound and gets extra supernatural and weird. Yes, please.
2K20 fans, Bray Wyatt fans, excited?