WWE featured eight total matches on the main card of Stomping Grounds (Sun., June 23) from the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 17 minutes, and 17 seconds (3h 17m 17s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the eight matches that took place during this event:
- 19m 56s: Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
- 18m 24s: Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin
- 17m 20s: Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
- 14m 18s: Bryan & Rowan vs. Heavy Machinery
- 12m 19s: Samoa Joe vs. Ricochet
- 11m 24s: Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans
- 11m 06s: New Day vs. Owens & Zayn
- 10m 39s: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss
These times add up to 1h 55m 26s, which is roughly 58.5% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
I have timed all 90 WWE pay-per-views going back to Royal Rumble 2013, and Stomping Grounds is now the 20th event to surpass 58% in match time percentage.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?