Last we heard, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows plan to exit WWE when their current deals expire in September. They probably won’t get a Dean Ambrose-type send-off, but they will get the spotlight a couple more times when WWE returns to the country they signed The Bullet Club originals from.
WWE’s got their usual pair of summer dates in Japan coming up in late June. As usual, according to PWInsider, they’ll have their Japanese Superstars prominently featured. They’ll also be using Anderson & Gallows in a way Japanese fans are accustomed to seeing the former three time IWGP Tag Team champs - including a one night reunion with ex-Biz Cliz leader AJ Styles!
Here are the advertised line-ups:
- Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the Universal championship
- Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s title
- AJ Styles, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley
- Samoa Joe vs. Ricochet vs. Cesaro
- Braun Strowman vs. Robert Roode
- The IIconics vs. Kabuki Warriors for the WWE Women’s Tag Team championship
- Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival for the Raw Tag Team titles
- Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman & AJ Styles vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley
- Becky Lynch vs. Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Robert Roode
- Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival vs. Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows for the Raw Tag Team titles
- Richochet vs. Cesaro
Subject to change, obviously, but some fun looking cards nonetheless.
And possibly the last time The Club will be together, since AJ Styles has signed with WWE for what he says is the last contract of career, and Gallows & Anderson look to be headed off to AEW or New Japan.