WWE featured 11 total matches on the main card of Money in the Bank 2019 (Sun., May 19) from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 38 minutes, and 24 seconds (3h 38m 24s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 11 matches that took place during this event:
- 19m 51s: Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles
- 19m 02s: Men’s ladder match
- 14m 58s: Kofi Kingston vs. Kevin Owens
- 13m 51s: Women’s ladder match
- 13m 08s: The Miz vs. Shane McMahon
- 9m 23s: Tony Nese vs. Ariya Daivari
- 8m 39s: Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans
- 6m 12s: Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
- 1m 40s: Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio
- 0m 21s: Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley
- 0m 11s: Roman Reigns vs. Elias
These times add up to 1h 47m 16s, which is roughly 49.1% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
As far as some of the very short matches are concerned, my best guess is that Reigns’ match lasted somewhere between 10 and 11 seconds, rounding up to 11 seconds. Joe’s match lasted between 1m 39s and 1m 40s, rounding up to 1m 40s.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?