WWE featured nine total matches on the main card of Fastlane 2019 (Sun., Mar. 10) from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 41 minutes, and 25 seconds (3h 41m 25s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the nine matches that took place during this event:
- 24m 53s: The Shield vs. Corbin & Lashley & McIntyre
- 18m 41s: Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens vs. Mustafa Ali
- 14m 10s: The Usos vs. Shane McMahon & The Miz
- 10m 49s: Samoa Joe vs. R-Truth vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade
- 10m 48s: The Revival vs. Black & Ricochet vs. Gable & Roode
- 8m 44s: Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair
- 7m 01s: Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
- 6m 41s: Asuka vs. Mandy Rose
- 5m 11s: Kofi Kingston vs. The Bar
These times add up to 1h 46m 58s, which is roughly 48.3% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 54.2%.
Three of the four shortest matches of the night came from the women’s division. Shane McMahon’s match actually received more time than Asuka and Sasha Banks combined.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?