WWE featured six total matches on the main card of Elimination Chamber 2019 (Sun., Feb. 17) from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 16 minutes, and 24 seconds (3h 16m 24s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the six matches that took place during this event:
- 36m 36s: WWE championship Elimination Chamber
- 32m 56s: Women’s tag team championship Elimination Chamber
- 13m 56s: The Miz & Shane McMahon vs. The Usos
- 10m 48s: Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
- 9m 28s: Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush vs. Finn Balor
- 1m 42s: Ronda Rousey vs. Ruby Riott
These times add up to 1h 45m 26s, which is roughly 53.7% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 54.3%.
Charlotte Flair was interviewed in the ring prior to Ruby Riott’s entrance. Flair’s interview lasted roughly 2m 17s, which means it was actually longer than Riott’s match time.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?