70 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Royal Rumble 2019.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of January 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand, and male wrestlers will not be penalized for missing Evolution. Events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 20 events - Seth Rollins
- 17 events - Braun Strowman
- 10 events - Daniel Bryan
- 7 events - Rousey, Flair
- 5 events - McIntyre, Asuka
- 4 events - Carmella, Cesaro, Sheamus, Jax
- 3 events - Balor, Mysterio
- 2 events - Alicia, Mahal, Kingston, Woods, Corbin, Natalya, Ruby, Orton, Styles, Ambrose, Lynch
- 1 event - Shane, Miz, Banks, Bliss, IIconics, Bayley, Dana, Ember, Morgan, Mandy, Mickie, Naomi, Logan, Sonya, Tamina, Vega, Lacey, Cross, Candice, Shirai, Catanzaro, Sane, Maria, Ripley, Li, Lesnar, Crews, Lashley, Andrade, Hawkins, Big E, Ziggler, Hardy, Elias, Ali, Angle, Joe, Jose, Benjamin, Titus, Nakamura, Black, Jarrett, Gargano, Dunne
And here are the streaks that ended at Royal Rumble 2019.
- 1 event - The Usos, R-Truth
The total number of superstars (70) that wrestled on the main card of this event is an exact match from last year’s Royal Rumble card.
R-Truth and Lana never officially entered their respective Royal Rumble matches as one of the 30 entrants, so they were not given credit for wrestling at this event.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?