20 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of TLC 2019.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of December 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), typical 24/7 title shenanigans will be ignored, and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 10 events - Becky Lynch
- 5 events - Charlotte Flair
- 4 events - Roman Reigns
- 3 events - Asuka, Sane, Corbin, Wyatt
- 1 event - Black, Murphy, Viking Raiders, Gallows, Anderson, Rusev, Lashley, Big E, Kingston, Revival, Miz
And here are the streaks that ended at TLC.
- 11 events - Bayley
- 9 events - Seth Rollins
- 4 events - Randy Orton
- 3 events - Strowman, Cross, Banks
- 2 events - Bryan, Ali, Styles, Gable
- 1 event - Natalya, Logan, McIntyre, Owens, Ricochet, Lesnar, Mysterio, Carmella, Brooke, Evans, Nakamura, Belair, LeRae, Shirai, Ripley, Storm, Strong, Cole, Dunne, Priest, Lee, Riddle, Ciampa, WALTER, Baszler
Two of the longest active streaks (Bayley, Rollins) came to a sudden end at TLC even though both performers were featured in prominent storylines on television. In Bayley’s case, she would have wrestled on every pay-per-view of the year (excluding the Saudi Arabia shows) if she made it onto the TLC card, but rumors suggest they decided to hold off her match with Lacey Evans until next month.
That means Becky Lynch is on top of the mountain for now, and there’s a pretty wide gap between her and everyone else.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?