It was just a few months ago we were talking about a rough travel schedule for the Monday Night Raw brand. Now, we’re back with another brutal loop the stars of WWE’s flagship show are about to embark upon:
- Live event, Sun., Aug. 26: Rochester, New York
- Monday Night Raw, Mon., Aug. 27: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Live event, Wed., Aug. 29: London, England
- Live event, Fri., Aug. 31: Osaka, Japan
- Live event, Sat., Sept. 1: Shanghai, China
- Monday Night Raw, Mon., Sept. 3: Columbus, Ohio
WWE has long dealt with its stars battling through various injuries and ailments, and that’s with a normal travel schedule contained to the United States. Aggressive expansion has led to loops like this, taking them all around the world in the span of just a week.
It’s asking a lot of the wrestlers.