24 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Extreme Rules 2018.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of July 2018. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand. The Greatest Royal Rumble event was omitted from this exercise.
- 29 events - AJ Styles
- 14 events - Seth Rollins
- 13 events - Shinsuke Nakamura
- 11 events - Braun Strowman
- 7 events - Jax, Reigns, Owens
- 5 events - Alexa Bliss
- 4 events - Daniel Bryan
- 3 events - Carmella, Lashley
- 2 events - Asuka, Balor, Rusev
- 1 event - Dallas, Axel, Matt Hardy, Wyatt, Corbin, Jeff Hardy, Harper, Rowan, Kane, Ziggler
And here are the streaks that ended at Extreme Rules.
- 8 events - The Miz
- 6 events - Sami Zayn
- 4 events - Charlotte Flair
- 2 events - Big Cass, Samoa Joe
- 1 event - Elias, Ember, Natalya, Sasha, Becky, Lana, Naomi, Mahal, Rousey, Roode, Kofi
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler (besides Kane) is most likely to fall off the list next month?