30 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Money in the Bank 2018.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of June 2018. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand. The Greatest Royal Rumble event was omitted from this exercise.
- 28 events - AJ Styles
- 13 events - Seth Rollins
- 12 events - Shinsuke Nakamura
- 10 events - Braun Strowman
- 8 events - The Miz
- 6 events - Jax, Reigns, Owens, Zayn
- 4 events - Alexa Bliss, Charlotte Flair
- 3 events - Daniel Bryan
- 2 events - Carmella, Lashley, Big Cass, Samoa Joe
- 1 event - Elias, Ember, Natalya, Sasha, Becky, Lana, Naomi, Mahal, Asuka, Rousey, Roode, Balor, Kofi, Rusev
And here are the streaks that ended at Money in the Bank.
- 18 events - Randy Orton
- 1 event - Jeff Hardy