30 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Money in the Bank 2018.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of June 2018. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand. The Greatest Royal Rumble event was omitted from this exercise.
- 28 events - AJ Styles
- 13 events - Seth Rollins
- 12 events - Shinsuke Nakamura
- 10 events - Braun Strowman
- 8 events - The Miz
- 6 events - Jax, Reigns, Owens, Zayn
- 4 events - Alexa Bliss, Charlotte Flair
- 3 events - Daniel Bryan
- 2 events - Carmella, Lashley, Big Cass, Samoa Joe
- 1 event - Elias, Ember, Natalya, Sasha, Becky, Lana, Naomi, Mahal, Asuka, Rousey, Roode, Balor, Kofi, Rusev
And here are the streaks that ended at Money in the Bank.
- 18 events - Randy Orton
- 1 event - Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton’s streak is finally over thanks to knee surgery. The Viper’s streak began at No Mercy 2016, where he closed out the card in a singles match against Bray Wyatt.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler (besides Big Cass or Sami Zayn) is most likely to fall off the list next month?