Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider initially said Paul Heyman would not be making the trip to Saudi Arabia for WWE Greatest Royal Rumble. After the Wrestling Observer said he would be going, they changed that to say he would be traveling later in the week.
- Current odds from BetDSI have Daniel Bryan favored to win the Greatest Royal Rumble and Roman Reigns favored to win the Universal championship in Saudi Arabia.
- According to PWStream, Samoa Joe moved to SmackDown so he could play a big role on the show and he couldn’t do that on Raw with Roman Reigns there.
- Dean Ambrose is still in Alabama doing rehab following his surgery for a torn triceps, per PW Insider.
- Renee Young is now saying she might be open to trying commentary again for WWE.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!