WWE Network released its schedule for this coming Friday, the date of the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble event from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. That means we can see just how much time they’ve slotted for said event, which will feature at least 10 matches, including a 50-man Royal Rumble.
Hence the “Greatest” tag.
Well, settle in for another long one, folks. Including the one-hour Kickoff, the show is scheduled to run for six hours, starting at 11 am ET. Considering the depth of the card and the fact that the company wanted to go all out for its new deal with Saudi Arabia, that sounds about right.
Here’s the full card:
- Greatest Royal Rumble (50 man)
- Triple H vs. John Cena
- Undertaker vs. Rusev (Casket match)
- Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (Universal championship)
- AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE championship)
- Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Samoa Joe (Intercontinental championship)
- Jeff Hardy vs. Jinder Mahal (United States championship)
- Woken Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt vs. Cesaro & Sheamus (Raw tag team championship)
- The Bludgeon Brothers vs. The Usos (SmackDown tag team championship)
- Cedric Alexander vs. TBA (Cruiserweight championship)
That’s damn near a WrestleMania worthy card — sans the women missing, which is unfortunate for a number of reasons not least of which the fact that they were the best part of this year’s actual WrestleMania card — so it only makes sense to give it roughly the same time as a WrestleMania.