35 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of WrestleMania 34.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events in the aftermath of the biggest wrestling show of the year. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 26 events - AJ Styles
- 17 events - Cesaro, Orton
- 11 events - Sheamus, Rollins
- 10 events - Shinsuke Nakamura
- 8 events - Braun Strowman
- 7 events - Finn Balor
- 6 events - Miz, Usos
- 5 events - Asuka, Kofi
- 4 events - Jax, Reigns, Rusev, Owens, Zayn, Cena
- 2 events - Bliss, Roode, Charlotte
- 1 event - Mahal, Angle, Rousey, Stephanie, Triple H, Big E, Rowan, Harper, Undertaker, Bryan, Shane, Some Kid, Lesnar
And here are the streaks that ended at WrestleMania 34.
- 11 events - Natalya
- 9 events - Baron Corbin
- 3 events - Bayley, Sasha, Ziggler
- 2 events - Apollo, Woods, Wyatt, Becky, Elias, Carmella, Ruby, Hardy, Mandy, Sonya, Mickie, Titus, Naomi
By my count, 10 of the 35 performers on the main card of WrestleMania 34 were not full-time wrestlers, which is roughly 28.6%. This includes Cena, Angle, Rousey, Stephanie, Triple H, Undertaker, Bryan, Shane, Lesnar, and Some Kid.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?