It’s been standard operating procedure for SmackDown since the show was under the stewardship of Hall of Famer Teddy Long, and under Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon’s purview, tag matches have really become a staple for the blue brand’s women’s division.
But hey! The latest one is getting three former champions and the Money in the Bank briefcase holder on the pay-per-view (PPV) this Sunday (Mar. 11)!
Becky Lynch, Naomi, Carmella and Natalya set it up on the Mar. 6 episode of SmackDown around the Lasskicker’s win over the Princess of Staten Island, and around a lot of online exclusives like this one:
So now Fastlane has six matches booked for the main card (WWE.com’s write up of this one lists it as on the 8PM Eastern broadcast on the Network, so if we’re going to get a Kickoff match, that’s still TBD/TBA).
Here’s the line-up for this weekend in Columbus, Ohio:
- John Cena vs. AJ Styles (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens vs. Baron Corbin in a Six-Pack Challenge for the WWE title
- The Usos (c) vs. The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team championship
- Ruby Riott vs. Charlotte Flair (c) for the SmackDown Women’s title
- Bobby Roode (c) vs. Randy Orton for the United States title
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev
- Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Carmella and Natalya