WWE featured 6 total matches on the main card of Fastlane 2018 last night (Sun., Mar. 11, 2018) from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 2 hours, 55 minutes, and 36 seconds (2h 55m 36s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 6 matches that took place during this event:
- 21m 54s: Six-Pack Challenge
- 19m 27s: Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton
- 14m 29s: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev
- 13m 44s: Charlotte Flair vs. Ruby Riott
- 8m 58s: The Usos vs. New Day
- 8m 53s: Becky & Naomi vs. Natalya & Carmella
These times add up to 1h 27m 25s, which is roughly 49.8% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 54.2%.
About 0m 50s of the time for New Day’s match included the Bludgeon Brothers slowly walking down to the ring while everyone was laying down on the floor, so one might argue that their match actually received the least time on this show.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?