40 unique performers wrestled in a match on the main card of WWE’s two pay-per-view (PPV) events in February and March, with 21 superstars featured at Elimination Chamber and 20 superstars featured at Fastlane (John Cena worked both shows).
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs heading into WrestleMania 34. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 25 events - AJ Styles
- 16 events - Cesaro, Orton
- 11 events - Natalya
- 10 events - Sheamus, Rollins
- 9 events - Nakamura, Corbin
- 7 events - Braun Strowman
- 6 events - Finn Balor
- 5 events - Miz, Usos
- 4 events - Asuka, Kofi
- 3 events - Bayley, Sasha, Nia, Reigns, Ziggler, Rusev, Owens, Zayn, Cena
- 2 events - Apollo, Woods, Wyatt, Becky, Elias, Carmella, Ruby, Hardy, Mandy, Sonya, Mickie, Titus, Naomi
- 1 event - Bliss, Roode, Charlotte
And here are the streaks that ended in February/March.
- 4 events - Big E
- 2 events - Lesnar, English, Gable, Benjamin, Mahal
- 1 event - Goldust, Lana, Slater, Rhyno, Logan, Morgan, Kane, Tamina, Jordan, Dana, Bella Twins, Beth, Ember, McCool, Jacqueline, Almas, Torrie, Trish, Rey, Vickie, Lita, Molly, Cole, Sane, Hurricane, Kelly
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month (aside from John Cena, obviously)?