27 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of TLC 2018.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of December 2018. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand, and male wrestlers will not be penalized for missing Evolution. Events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 19 events - Seth Rollins
- 16 events - Braun Strowman
- 9 events - Daniel Bryan
- 6 events - Rousey, Flair
- 4 events - McIntyre, Asuka
- 3 events - Carmella, Cesaro, Sheamus, Jax
- 2 events - Balor, Mysterio
- 1 event - Alicia, Mahal, Truth, Kingston, Woods, The Usos, Corbin, Natalya, Ruby, Orton, Styles, Ambrose, Lynch
And here are the streaks that ended at TLC.
- 5 events - Dolph Ziggler
- 4 events - Samoa Joe, Miz
- 3 events - Naomi
- 2 events - Lashley, Murphy, Mickie, Tamina, Bayley, Sasha, Mandy, Sonya
- 1 event - Akam, Rezar, Lesnar, Nakamura, Shane, Hardy, Ali
Braun Strowman didn’t do much at TLC, but he did technically compete in a match. Therefore, his PPV streak remains intact and is the only active double-digit streak besides Seth Rollins.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?