The latest episode of Being The Elite, number 130, starts with The Young Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson, handing “H” some paperwork and taking a mark picture with him. Whatever could that mean?!?
Well, later, Hangman Page asks about what The Bucks did and we see the note they gave to “H”. It reads:
”Although this was a difficult decision, we watched an episode of RAW and saw what you guys did to the tag team division. I know in this business the saying goes ‘never say never’ but for now, we wish you the best in your future endeavors.”
Then they superkicked “H” who did the old spot where he sold it forever before collapsing.
The rest of the episode featured:
- Christopher Daniels is really happy to be back with the boys hating towns and going full SCU.
- Flip Gordon is asked to join The Elite and he says he always dreamed of joining Bullet Club and could they put in a good word. That led to the entire crew beating him up.
- Marty Scurll is still trying to recruit folks to his New Year party and it’s not working.
- The Elite say goodbye to Ring of Honor, as they are officially leaving the territory.
- In a post-credits scene, SCU all had countdown timers on their phones that expire in 15 days.