32 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Survivor Series.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of November 2018. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand, and male wrestlers will not be penalized for missing Evolution. Events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 18 events - Seth Rollins
- 15 events - Braun Strowman
- 8 events - Daniel Bryan
- 5 events - Ziggler, Rousey, Flair
- 4 events - Samoa Joe, Miz
- 3 events - McIntyre, Naomi, Asuka
- 2 events - Lashley, Cesaro, Sheamus, Murphy, Mickie, Jax, Tamina, Bayley, Sasha, Carmella, Mandy, Sonya
- 1 event - Balor, Akam, Rezar, Lesnar, Nakamura, Shane, Hardy, Mysterio, Ali
And here are the streaks that ended at Survivor Series.
- 32 events - AJ Styles
- 10 events - Roman Reigns
- 4 events - Becky Lynch
- 2 events - Ambrose, Riott Squad, IIconics, Nikki Bella
- 1 event - Cena, Owens, Elias, Undertaker, Triple H, Kingston, Woods, Alexander, Lita, Trish, Alicia, Dana, Ember, Natalya, Lana, Vega, Blayze, Ivory, Kelly, Maria, McCool, Molly, Torrie, Storm, Shirai, Baszler, Sane
AJ Styles’ streak was in jeopardy heading into Survivor Series and there was no last second audible to get him onto the card. That leaves Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman with the only double digit active streaks.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?