38 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Evolution.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of October 2018. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand, and male wrestlers will not be penalized for missing Evolution. Events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 32 events - AJ Styles
- 17 events - Seth Rollins
- 14 events - Braun Strowman
- 10 events - Roman Reigns
- 7 events - Daniel Bryan
- 4 events - Ziggler, Rousey, Lynch, Flair
- 3 events - Samoa Joe, Miz
- 2 events - Ambrose, McIntyre, Riott Squad, IIconics, Naomi, Asuka, Nikki
- 1 event - Cena, Lashley, Owens, Elias, Undertaker, Triple H, Kingston, Woods, The Bar, Alexander, Murphy, Lita, Trish, Alicia, Mickie, Jax, Dana, Ember, Tamina, Bayley, Natalya, Sasha, Carmella, Lana, Mandy, Sonya, Vega, Blayze, Ivory, Kelly, Maria, McCool, Molly, Torrie, Storm, Shirai, Baszler, Sane
27 of the 38 women who wrestled at Evolution landed in the “1 event” category. There are 22 male wrestlers still on the list in the aftermath of Super Show-Down, bringing the total number of superstars with an active streak up to 60.
And here are the streaks that ended at Evolution.
- 2 events - Brie Bella
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler (besides Roman Reigns) is most likely to fall off the list at Survivor Series?