The WWE’s version of March Madness but in January is here. The full details of WWE’s Mixed Match Challenge have been revealed. Earlier today (Jan. 11) the WWE released the entire tournament bracket for the MMC.
Before you make your MMC fantasy picks, a couple of notes about the tournament were also announced by the WWE.
- All first round match-ups will be Raw vs. SmackDown
- Each episode of MMC will feature one match
- One semifinals team will be determined by fan vote, giving an eliminated team a second chance
- The tournament runs for 12 weeks
- Finn Balor & Sasha Banks vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Natalya
- The Miz & Asuka vs. Big E & Carmella
- Braun Strowman & Alexa Bliss vs. Sami Zayn & Becky Lynch
- Goldust & Alicia Fox vs. Jimmy Uso and Naomi
- Elias & Bayley vs. Rusev & Lana
- Apollo Crews & Nia Jax vs. Bobby Roode & Charlotte Flair
The MMC premieres on Tuesday Jan. 16 at 10 ET/7 PT, exclusively on Facebook Watch.
Alright, written in permanent ink which team are you riding with to sweet Mixed Match Challenge championship glory?