A new year is upon us and with it, a bunch of unknowns. So let’s have some fun with it. Join me in making some bold claims about the next year of pro graps. I’m going to list my five below and then invite you to do the same in the comments.
Let’s do this.
- Dean Ambrose is going to return soon after WrestleMania, which will be sooner than WWE estimates, and he’s going to come back as a vicious heel. He’ll be great at it.
- Rusev will win a world title at the tail end of this year as a babyface. In the next couple months, he and Aiden English will be tag champs.
- Neville will participate in the G1 Climax.
- Emma will wrestle for Ring of Honor, Impact, and Stardom at one point this year. She’ll win one of the promotion’s titles. (My guess is ROH.)
- Enzo and Cass will be reunited as a tag team by the end of the year.
That’s my five. Take a couple minutes during a bowl game halftime or as you nurse your hangover and let us know yours below.