Here's a place to check results and comment along with the latest airing of WWE 205 Live in its regular Tuesday night at 10PM Eastern time slot on WWE Network.
Last week, a duel between The Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher ended up involving an actual clown, and a challenge for a No Disqualification match for tonight.
That was all before Enzo Amore showed up after Neville defeated Akira Tozawa to retain his Cruiserweight title, however. Since then, most of the focus has been on the division’s newest member, and after he won his debut on Raw, they announced a six-man tag for tonight.
Will Jack and TBK still have their fight? Will Tozawa show up anywhere other than Titus Worldwide YouTube videos any time soon?
We'll post match results and plot developments here. And this gives you Cagesiders a dedicated place to rave and/or bitch about whatever goes down on the WWE’s cruiserweight showcase - while it’s being broadcast!
Enjoy the show!
- The Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher’s feud is recapped before the open
- Yes, Enzo Amore is now in the intro video
- Corey Graves and Vic Joseph welcome us to the show, and they hype Zo’s arrival and reveal his tag match will main event
- The Brian Kendrick def. Jack Gallagher in a No Disqualification match by submission with Captain’s Hook. Weird ending after Jack was busted open when his head was smashed on the steel steps. The referee and a medic checked on him for a while, then they quickly went to the finish, which was Kendrick DDTing Gallagher on the ring bell and then locking in his sub finisher. Jack dominated the early going until TBK caught him with a kendo stick he retrieved from under the ring. The blood came shortly thereafter.
- Dasha Fuentes interviews the heels from tonight’s main event. Dar makes excuses for losing on Raw last night, saying he was out on the town the night before. Gulak says his better 205 Live doesn’t include guys like Enzo. Nese is distracted by his own abs and then says Zo isn’t on his level. Drew wraps it up by saying Amore first match on 205 Live will be his last.
- TJP comes to the commentary desk on crutches with his knee wrapped for our next match as Corey and Vic run down Rich Swann’s loss to Ariya Daivari (partially due to TJ distraction)
- Rich Swann def. Ariya Daivari via pinfall with a small package after he gets shoved into the ring by Perkins when he tried to take one of TJ’s crutches.
- Afterwards, Daivari goes after TJP, throwing him into the ring. Perkins fires back with a drop kick! Swann kind of rolls his eyes and hands TJ his crutch as he leaves. Perkins hits the Detonation Kick on Daivari, looks annoyed to have been found out and backs up the ramp.
- Cedric and Gran Metalik are talking in the locker room. Enzo walks in with a whiteboard, telling them he’s a player coach and starts drawing up a play. Ced cuts him off and says he and Metalik have been doing this since 205 Live started, they’ve got this. Zo uses a metaphor about his mom’s cooking, saying they’re a pizza. Alexander is the money - the dough. Metalik is essential and a little spicy - he’s the cheese. Amore is going to call him “pepper jack”. But Enzo is the sauce - the muscles marinari. He gets back to drawing up his play while the other two sigh.
- The heels enter first. Enzo does the deal, hyping his win last night and telling us to get ready for the realest debut in 205 Live history. He talks about his shoes and how he kicked Dar in the face last night, calls Drew Gulak “Capt. Underpants” and tells Nese he’ll make it quick so he’s not late for work at Chippendales. They’re S-A-W-F-T, etc, etc
- Enzo Amore, Gran Metalik and Cedric Alexander def. Drew Gulak, Tony Nese and Noam Dar via pinfall (Enzo on Nese after a roll-up with his feet on the ropes); Metalik was playing face in peril when Cedric flew to take out Gulak. When the tag was made to Zo, he crossbodies Nese, took out Dar again with his finisher and then finished Tony.
- Neville is shown laughing backstage as he watches the monitor. Cedric dances with Zo while Gulak looks on in rage from the ramp.