Feels like we’ve been talking about it forever, and tomorrow (Aug. 28) WWE Network’s women’s tournament series, the Mae Young Classic (MYC), finally arrives when the first four episodes drop at 9 a.m. ET.
To help you get prepared - or raise/maintain your excitement level - above is a playlist of the videos WWE’s released ahead of the premiere. You can also watch the Bracketology special in its entirety here.
- Meet the competitors in the WWE Mae Young Classic
- Alundra Blayze on how the Mae Young Classic will change women's wrestling
- Mae Young Classic competitors reflect on the great Mae Young's incredible legacy
- Hear from some of the Mae Young Classic's groundbreaking international competitors
- A look at the Mae Young Classic's second- and third-generation Superstars
- How Sage Beckett fought illness, lost 130 pounds and earned a second chance at WWE Superstardom
- The body art at the Mae Young Classic
- Former UFC fighter Shayna Baszler on making the transition to sports-entertainment
- Vindicating Mercedes Martinez: Why the Classic's battle-tested veteran is ready for her spotlight
- Inside Zeda's inspiring journey to the Mae Young Classic
- Survivalist Sarah Logan knows what it takes to make it in the Mae Young Classic
- How a WWE tryout changed Nicole Savoy's life
- Mia Yim is ready to achieve her dream inside a WWE ring
- Bruising Berliner Jazzy Gabert likes to pick up opponents and throw them down
- Why youth is on the side of Australia's Rhea Ripley
- Meet Jessika Carr, WWE's first full-time female referee
- What has Serena Deeb been up to since you last saw her?
- Piper Niven explains why wrestling can be for girls, too
- Lacey Evans fights for more than herself in the Mae Young Classic
- Kairi Sane is ready to drop Diving Elbows to your heart's delight
- How Mötley Crüe inspired Mae Young Classic competitor Toni Storm
- Meet the woman who went toe-to-toe with Kevin Owens
- Dakota Kai isn't your typical girl next door
- What makes Ayesha Raymond the "Deadlift Diva"?
- Commercial for the premiere