37 unique performers wrestled in a match on the main card of WWE’s two pay-per-view (PPV) events in July, with 18 superstars featured at Great Balls of Fire and 19 superstars featured at Battleground.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs at the conclusion of July 2017. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 27 events - Kevin Owens
- 24 events - Charlotte Flair
- 18 events - AJ Styles
- 10 events - Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton
- 5 events - Alexa, Natalya, Becky
- 4 events - Matt & Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, Rollins
- 3 events - Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Jimmy & Jey Uso, Zayn, Corbin, Tamina, Mahal
- 2 events - Kofi, Lana, Banks, Miz, Ambrose
- 1 event - Enzo, Cass, Strowman, Slater, Hawkins, Lesnar, Woods, Cena, Rusev, Kanellis
And here are the streaks that ended this month.
- 5 events - Bayley
- 4 events - Naomi
- 3 events - Carmella
- 2 events - Aries, Neville, Ziggler, Fandango, Breeze
- 1 event - Balor, Big E, The Ascension, Swann, Fox, Dar
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Is Charlotte Flair’s streak in jeopardy as SummerSlam approaches?