WWE featured 8 total matches on the main card of Great Balls of Fire last night (Sun., July 9, 2017) at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 4 minutes, and 57 seconds (3h 04m 57s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the 8 matches that took place during this event:
- 30m 00s: Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Hardy Boyz
- 16m 33s: Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- 12m 06s: Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt
- 11m 46s: Alexa Bliss vs. Sasha Banks
- 11m 16s: The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose
- 6m 27s: Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe
- 5m 21s: Enzo Amore vs. Big Cass
- 2m 26s: Heath Slater vs. Curt Hawkins
These times add up to 1h 35m 55s, which is roughly 51.9% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
For now I am counting the entire Heath Slater match as part of this time, but considering that the end of the match was not even shown on the PPV, this is subject to change.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?