42 unique performers wrestled in a match on the main card of WWE’s two pay-per-view (PPV) events in June, with 19 superstars featured at Extreme Rules and 23 superstars featured at Money in the Bank.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs at the conclusion of June 2017. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 26 events - Kevin Owens
- 23 events - Charlotte Flair
- 17 events - AJ Styles
- 9 events - Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton
- 5 events - Bayley
- 4 events - Alexa, Naomi, Natalya, Becky
- 3 events - Matt & Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, Rollins, Carmella
- 2 events - Aries, Neville, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Ziggler, Jimmy & Jey Uso, Fandango, Breeze, Zayn, Corbin, Tamina, Mahal
- 1 event - Balor, Big E, Kofi, Lana, The Ascension, Swann, Banks, Fox, Dar, Miz, Ambrose
And here are the streaks that ended this month.
- 2 events - Chris Jericho
- 1 event - Strowman, Harper, Rowan
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?