We’re less than a week away from the latest edition of WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view (PPV), so WWE is helping us get ready for some PG brutality with the above video celebrating what they believe are the ten best uses of weaponry in the show’s nine year existence.
Here’s their list...
10. John Cena using a steel chain on Brock Lesnar in 2012
9. Sheamus with a lead pipe on Triple H in 2010
8. Dean Ambrose’s nunchuck attack on Chris Jericho in 2016
7. Randy Orton taking a steel chair to Kane in 2012
6. Lesnar using Triple H’s sledgehammer against him in 2013
5. The trash can Tommy Dreamer set-up and Christian drop kicked into Jack Swagger’s face in 2009
4. Ambrose attacking Luke Harper with a kendo stick in 2015
3. Jeff Hardy messes Edge up with a ladder in 2009
2. Daniel Bryan puts Kane through a burning table in 2014
1. Jericho has to have 69 THUMBTACKS removed after his match with Ambrose in 2016.
Agree? Disagree? Wish it was more EXTREME?
Sound off below.