34 unique performers wrestled in a match on the main card of WWE’s two pay-per-view (PPV) events over the last month, with 16 superstars featured at Payback and 20 superstars featured at Backlash (Randy Orton and Kevin Owens worked both shows).
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive PPVs at the conclusion of May 2017. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 25 events - Kevin Owens
- 22 events - Charlotte Flair
- 16 events - AJ Styles
- 8 events - Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton
- 4 events - Bayley
- 3 events - Alexa, Naomi, Natalya, Becky
- 2 events - Jericho, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, Rollins, Carmella
- 1 event - Aries, Neville, Samoa Joe, Strowman, Nakamura, Ziggler, Jimmy & Jey Uso, Fandango, Breeze, Zayn, Corbin, Tamina, Harper, Rowan, Mahal
And here are the streaks that ended this month.
- 9 events - The Miz
- 3 events - Cena, Cass, Enzo, Goldberg
- 2 events - Nikki, Mickie, Sasha, Nia, Gallows, Anderson
- 1 event - Shane, Maryse, Triple H, Lesnar, Undertaker
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?