Here's a place to check results and comment along with the latest airing of WWE 205 Live in its regular Tuesday night at 10PM Eastern time slot on WWE Network.
Alicia Fox may have exited the cruiserweight scene, but one of the feuds she inspired gets rekindled tonight when her ex, Noam Dar, faces the man who helped break them up, former champ Rich Swann. The Scot was on the losing side of last night’s six-man tag against Swannie, too, so expect tensions to be as high as ever.
Plus, TJP’s been mixed up quite a bit in the title picture, and last night tried to take out Austin Aries after losing to him in an attempt to become #1 contender. Tonight, he faces Lince Dorado.
And, Drew Gulak’s efforts to “Make 205 Live Great” by forcing guys to work a less high-flying style will face a big challenge when he meets Mustafa Ali.
We'll post match results here, and most importantly, this gives you Cagesiders a dedicated place to rave and/or bitch about whatever goes down on the WWE’s cruiserweight showcase - while it’s being broadcast!
Enjoy the show!
- After some replays of the end of SmackDown and footage of Jericho being helped from the arena, we get a recap of what’s been going on with Neville, Austin Aries and TJP from Payback and last night’s Raw.
- TJP def. Lince Dorado via submission with a Knee-Bar
- Corey Graves sitdown interview with The Brian Kendrick about Akira Tozawa. He’s explaining how he felt disrespected that Tozawa turned down his offer of mentorship, and is done playing with him when Akira takes him out with a kick to the head. Tozawa sets the chair back and says to a shocked Graves, “Lesson # 5: Always end an interview with impact!”
- Gulak enters for his match with his megaphone and no fly zone sign. He also gets an in-set interview vowing to make an example of Ali for “cheap shotting” him last week and to show what 205 Live can be under his guidance
- Drew Gulak def. Mustafa Ali via pinfall with an inside cradle after getting his knees up on a Frog Splash
- Dasha Fuentes interviews Gulak in the ring afterwards. He says Ali lost because he listened to the crowd when he went up top, and that’s why he lost. What Drew does works, and that’s why he’s the future of 205 Live. His campaign rolls on.
- Tom Phillips & Corey Graves intro a video package on the relationship between Dar & Alicia Fox (that also includes Swann breaking them up by sending gifts Dar took credit for)
- Noam Dar def. Rich Swann via pinfall following a running kick
- Alicia Fox’s music hits after Dar’s hand is raised, and she comes down to the ring. Noam silences the crowd and leaps into her arms. The happy couple is reunited as the credits roll.