34 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of WrestleMania 33.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-views (PPV) in the aftermath of the Ultimate Thrill Ride. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and brand-exclusive events will not be counted against roster members of the alternative brand.
- 23 events - Kevin Owens
- 21 events - Charlotte Flair
- 15 events - AJ Styles
- 9 events - The Miz
- 7 events - Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns
- 6 events - Randy Orton
- 3 events - Bayley, Cena, Cass, Enzo, Goldberg
- 2 events - Alexa, Naomi, Nikki, Natalya, Becky, Mickie, Sasha, Nia, Gallows, Anderson
- 1 event - Shane, Jericho, Matt & Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, Maryse, Rollins, Triple H, Lesnar, Carmella, Undertaker
And here are the streaks that ended at WrestleMania 33.
- 16 events - Dean Ambrose
- 4 events - Zayn, Kalisto, Strowman
- 3 events - Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler
- 2 events - Neville, Crews, Gallagher, Harper, Rusev, Big Show
- 1 event - Slater, Rhyno, Breeze, Fandango, English, Gotch, Jimmy & Jey Uso, Jordan, Gable, Konnor, Viktor, Samoa Joe, Mahal
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?